noatun/...../kitsystemtray.cpp doesn't compile

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Nov 17 20:22:15 GMT 2004

The file kdemultimedia/noatun/modules/systray/kitsystemtray.cpp doesn't
compile for me, at least not in --enable-final mode; it bails like this:

In file included from noatun_systray_la.all_cpp.cpp:4:
/mnt/src/kde-HEAD//kdemultimedia/noatun/modules/systray/kitsystemtray.cpp: In
member function `virtual void KitSystemTray::wheelEvent(QWheelEvent*)':
/mnt/src/kde-HEAD//kdemultimedia/noatun/modules/systray/kitsystemtray.cpp:111:
error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

The reason is the use of the enum None, which is #defined by some stupid X
headers; I can't quite hit upon the solution used in the rest of KDE, for
instance kcontrol/kicker uses an enum None with no problems. #undeffing None
fixes the problem, of course, but feels icky. Can someone provide a more
elegant solution?

--
Don't worry, 't ain't no shame to be stupid - ol' mouse.
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot