Current arts status

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Mar 30 00:28:37 BST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 00:01, Bellegarde Cedric wrote:
> A lot of people are saying arts is dead, i want confirmation.

If you call stagnation to be dead than, yes, arts is dead.

I would say aRts is not very active developed, nevertheless it works for a lot
of people (who don`t complain in newsgroups or write bugreports) and gets
some fixes over the time and every now and then a new
module/effect/feature...
But still the internals aren`t actively developed. :-(

Thats the current status as far as I can see it...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---