Bug ? : libkcddb/configbase.h is not installed

Richard Lärkäng nouseforaname at home.se
Sun Mar 14 10:44:29 GMT 2004

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, I lost my ADSL a couple of weeks ago, so I haven't
got a
stable internet connection anymore :-(

On Monday, March 08, 2004 6:35 PM  Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> when including libkcddb/client.h, client.h includes libkcddb/config.h,
which
> includes libkcddb/configbase.h, which isn't installed by the current
> Makefile.am, so application code outside kdemultimedia doesn't compile. Is
> this intentional ?

No, it isn't intentional configbase.h should be installed. I could try to
fix it in a while,
but as I haven't got any internet access on my own development-computer it
might take a while, so if you can fix it yourself you're very welcome to do
it.

Richard Lärkäng