New KMix - now also with working PanelApplet

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Jun 19 23:49:47 BST 2004

On Sunday 20 June 2004 0:24, Christian Esken wrote:
> No, they hide automatically when the panel gets <51 pixels.
> Oops, wrong value - I now took over the old value 32 again. It is commited.

Cool.  It's getting pretty close now.  :-)

The size hint for the width seems to still be a bit off though -- if I add
channels the applet doesn't expand.  If I expand it manually it displays
them, but they're just chopped off otherwise.

-Scott

--
Delivering chaos directly to your home since 1980:
http://nat.org/choto.php3?p=3639