Talk at KDE conference 2004

Marco Lohse mlohse at cs.uni-sb.de
Tue Jul 27 09:54:23 BST 2004

Hi there!

We are happy to announce that we will give a talk about the
Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM) at the Developer
Conference of the KDE Community World Summit 2004 "aKademy". The
"aKademy" will take place in Ludwigsburg/Germany, region of Stuttgart,
21st to 29th of August, 2004. We are looking forward to meet you there
and to discuss all kinds of multimedia related topics with you:
Private individuals and free software contributors are invited to take
part in the conferences and the forums for free.

Links:
Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM)
http://www.networkmultimedia.org
Talk:
http://conference2004.kde.org/cfp-devconf/LohseRepplingerSlusallek-nmm.php
Developer Conference: http://conference2004.kde.org/sched-devconf.php