akode for 3.3

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Fri Jul 23 16:39:05 BST 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 17:23, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Another problem  with aKode, lately it seems as if the playobject dies a
> lot on seeking, not sure how/if I can debug that.

Just tell me which format it is. If it's mp3, you can compile the plugin with
the MPEG_DEBUG flag and run artsd from a console to get additional data. Also
I assume it doesn't crash, but simply halts, since you have no backtrace.
Halts could be cases of mistaken error-detection.

Btw, akodelib has an entry in bugs.kde.org now. Please use it.

`Allan