kfile-plugins/flac does not compile

gbell72 at fastmail.fm gbell72 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 16 14:07:59 BST 2004

Hi

I've been trying to compile kfile-plugins/flac since yesterday morning
with no luck.  The compile errors that I keep receiving are as follows:

/home/gdcb04/src/kde/kdemultimedia/kfile-plugins/flac/kfile_flac_cpp:267
FLAC__metadata_simple_iterator_set_block undeclared (first use in this
function) and

/home/gdcb04/src/kde/kdemultimedia/kfile-plugins/flac/kfile_flac_cpp:269
FLAC__metadata_simple_iterator_delete undeclared (first use in this
function).

Make[3] *** [kfile_flack.lo] Error 1

System is gentoo linux gcc 3.3.3, I've had zero problems compiling any
parts of kdemultimedia previously.

Regards
Gardner

  gbell72 at fastmail.fm