artscontrol icons

Arnold Krille kde at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jan 9 15:02:48 GMT 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 02:39, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Just a note that if you do add them to cvs if you can add a 128x128 size
> icon also for when the application runs in OSX the icon will look good.

My patches include 16/22/32/48/64/128 size icons and now some more icons.

> On Thursday 08 January 2004 11:40 am, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > I created some(3 so far) icons for KRec. As I am not really an artist
> > they don't look like "real" crystal icons but me thinks they are somehow
> > better than showing the same artscontrol-icon for all actions...

The so far new icons are for the audiomanager and the mediatypesview...

If there are no objections (for example from the release dude due to the late
time before release) I will commit them this evening or tomorrow...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de