patch: normalize effect for noatunarts

Stefan Gehn mETz81 at web.de
Mon Dec 27 17:10:59 GMT 2004

Am Montag, 27. Dezember 2004 17:14 schrieb Felix Berger:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of writing a normalization plugin for Noatun.

sounds interesting :)

> I've attached the patch and files which would have to be added to
> noatunarts to make this approach work. I would like to know if there is any
> chance of getting this into post-3.4 as long as arts is still the choice of
> backend.

for post-3.4 you could have a look at the make-it-snow-branch to see what
Noatun might look like (in case I get it finished and/or find somebody else
to help me a bit).

The audio-backend is not a plugin yet but meant to become one. Currently I'm
fighting with getting rid of all arts dependencies inside libnoatun.
noatunarts etc. will all be part of a player plugin then.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz