offer for a Linux/KDE multimedia meeting @ the Netherlands

Fabrice Mous fabrice at kde.nl
Thu Dec 9 14:42:30 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Yesterday we had a nice event here in the Netherlands called NovellCongres
[1]. We talked to several people here about several things and one of the
topics was multimedia on the Linux desktop.

There is some (community) interest in hosting a Linux multimedia event in the
Netherlands (or Germany). I leave it up to the people from the KDE-MM team if
there is a need for such a meeting. If so please don't hesistate to contact
me (us).

As for a reasonable budget it depends on some factors. For now I can say we
can facilitate for at least the location, internet and food. The rest depends
on sponsors (which is possible I think).

Kind regards,

Fabrice Mous
--
Fabrice Mous  | fabrice at kde.nl | www.kde.nl