cosmetic fix for juk UI in RTL desktops

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Wed Aug 25 01:46:58 BST 2004

Hi,

I noticed that juk ATM displays the "play/next/prev" buttons on the toolbar
really funky in RTL desktops (check by running "juk --reverse").

The fix is quite trivial:
* make a new jukui-rtl.ui, with the buttons reversed (then the buttons will be
in the correct order again).
* then in juk.cpp, check if QApplication::revsreLayout() and if true, load the
new file.

The diff for the jukui-rtl.ui is attached here. The patch for juk.cpp is too
trivial. The patch for Makefile.am is too trivial again, so it's not
attached.

May I commit? I will commit to the branch and head?

--
diego, hebrew translation team