[nmm-dev] Slides from KDE aKademy 2004

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Tue Aug 24 13:38:07 BST 2004

On Sunday 22 August 2004 16:42, Marco Lohse wrote:
> we just added the slides of our talk at KDE Community World Summit 2004
> "aKademy":

I would just like to say that we were _very_ impressed by the NMM talk, and
I'm hearing similar voices from other KDE developers who had attended the
talk. Not only was the talk informative and well paced, but it also was a
highly entertaining multimedia show! So again, "thank you", in the name of
the KDE community :)

We had the feeling that the "Multimedia Meeting" on Sunday evening was a bit
unfortunate due to the limitations of the location (Italian restaurant),
where we didn't really have much opportunity for a good discussion. So we're
looking forward to continue communications via mailing lists / IRC.

Cheers,

--Mark