Akode fail ( Was Re: Ogg stop plays ? )

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat Aug 7 00:23:29 BST 2004

Hi

Current AKode breaks both ogg playing and noatun/juk play under arts.

Debugging artsd i found that changes made on 2004-08-03 was the guilty ones.
Artsd call xiph mcop object, but Akode can't manage to load ogg files and
AKode send the Halt message.

The problems involving Juk and NoAtun i don't understand exactly why AKode is
involved, but after reverted to 2004-08-02 both applications back to work.

Since there's hige changes in those days i didn't detect yet where's the fail.

Btw, it's happen in both BRANCH and HEAD

Regards

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer