volume control in kaboodle

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Oct 16 23:05:00 BST 2003

On Thursday 16 October 2003 20:31, Cedric Pasteur wrote:
> As I have done all the patches I wanted, I took a look at bugs.kde.org
> for wishes for kaboodle.
> And I think it would be a good idea to implement a volume slider, as one
> request says. But I have very little knowledge of arts programming, so I
> would like to know if it is possible technically possible to change the
> volume in kaboodle and how to achieve this. I would take care of all the
> gui programming.

I don't know what kaboodle does now, but somehow you should get a reference to
an effectrack in arts. Inside this you can plug a Arts::StereoVolumeControl.
For this volumecontrol you can write your own gui or use
Arts::StereoVolumeControlGui.

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---