About pause button in kaboodle

Cedric Pasteur cedric.pasteur at free.fr
Tue Oct 14 18:18:40 BST 2003

In Kaboodle, when you press the pause button in the toolbar ( or the
menu item ), the video pauses ( this is normal !! ) but then the button
is disabled, and you have to move your mouse to restart.
I think this button should not be disabled, so that you don't have to
move your mouse to restart ( this can be very annoying if you want to
make repeted pauses ) as it is done in a lot of players ( some even
don't have a separated pause button, which is mixed with the start button ).

The change is very minimal in the code, and I will make it if you agree
with me.

Cédric