kaboodle patch

Cedric Pasteur cedric.pasteur at m6net.fr
Tue Oct 14 18:04:39 BST 2003

I have made a new version of this patch, so just forget the first one.
This one allows to pause/unpause the video pressing any mouse button,
even in fullscreen mode, and to switch from fullscreen to windowed mode
by double-clicking with any button.
I needed to change something in kvideowidget.cpp ( in kdelibs/arts/kde)
to make this work : I have extended a signal, that was emitted when
right-clicking, and that is now emitted with any button and when
double-clicking. Noatun may also use this change. ( to apply this other
patch, cd to /kdelibs )

As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed.

PS : To respond to Scott : This is my first contribution to kde, so be
sure I will do my best for this patch not to be lost and to be
integrated in CVS as soon as kde3.2 is out.

Cédric