Dub close fix

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Thu Nov 20 20:05:14 GMT 2003

On Donnerstag November 20 2003 20:34, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> On Donnerstag November 20 2003 20:08, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> > Please test this patch for my dub crash on close bugfix.
>
> Well, that one doesn't crash anymor but it looks like dub is unusable with
> my pending changes on libnoatun. Damn I want this Playlist API to go away,

Update: I reverted my changes locally (of course I have a diff of everything)
and dub still does not work properly :(

- forward and back buttons usually don't work, i.e. the same file gets played
again
- Crashes sometimes on forward/back or on clicking the listview header

I have no idea where this comes from. In case you want me to give you some
backtraces I'll happily provide them. Also feel free to ask me questions on
ICQ or IRC so we get all these problems sorted out ASAP.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein