KDE 3.2 and aRts

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Sat Mar 15 09:49:45 GMT 2003

On Friday March 14 2003 18:37, Neil Stevens wrote:
> I propose that for KDE 3.2 we continue to require only aRts 1.1 or later,
> rather than require all users and developers to install glib 2.
>
> Comments?

Look at it this way: if KDE 3.2 is going to use aRts 1.1 you require all users
and developers to install glib 2 at least once (the internal copy inside of
aRts itself) or twice (for all of those using glib somewhere else).

The last change fixes it so that everybody only needs one copy. I'm happy for
that!

So I propose to use the aRts that's in HEAD.

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de