KDE CVS xine_artsplugin compile error

Ewald Snel ewald at rambo.its.tudelft.nl
Sun Mar 2 08:50:40 GMT 2003

Hi Boris,

> I just downloaded the latest kde cvs last night and there seems to be a
> problem with the kde-multimedia package.
> (xine_artsplugin/tools/thumbnail). I have the latest xine-lib installed
> (xine-lib 1beta6) and below is the error I am getting.

[...]

There are some changes, especially in the xine configure script and the
thumbnail Makefile.am, that require regeneration of the configure script and
Makefile templates. You will need to run 'make -f Makefile.cvs' and
'./configure' to rebuild all Makefiles, if you have not done so already.

The xine include directories (XINE_CFLAGS) were missing, but that has been
fixed in CVS now. Please update to the latest CVS version to fix that
problem.

Thanks.
bye,

ewald