kdemultimedia/noatun/modules/systray

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 18:38:17 BST 2003

Moin,

On Sonntag Juli 20 2003 19:12, George Staikos wrote:

> > > George Staikos and I agree that the new icon is not as the old one.  We
> > > both think that maybe you should revert the change.
> >
> > I don't think so and after committing this I also got positive replies on
> > irc.
>
>   Do you know what it looks like on my computer?  A puke green blob with a
> black square over the middle of it.

Then it's time to exchange the default icons used by/for noatun. I'm using
iKons which looks way better than crystal IMHO. I don't understand what this
has to do with my code-changes. They, in fact, only reveal that we have some
quite ugly icons in our default theme and that these need a replacement.

http://metz.gehn.net/screenshots/noatun-systray-stop.png
http://metz.gehn.net/screenshots/noatun-systray-play.png
http://metz.gehn.net/screenshots/noatun-systray-pause.png

These are screenshots of my kicker. I could argue about the noatun ring being
too small or something but this is really more an icon problem then a code
problem.

Maybe we should ask Everaldo and friends to give us some decent media-player
action icons so we can get rid of the blakc blocks you mentioned (btw, these
get used in our GUI too, even there they look ugly)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein