Bug #45352 and its patches

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Jan 19 14:10:41 GMT 2003

On Sunday 19 January 2003 9:07, Jason Lane wrote:

> My other patch - to the audiocd ioslave itself - still applies and works.
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-multimedia&m=103077882832587&w=2
>
> This gives a more accurate estimated file size when using different quality
> settings. Currently the estimated file size is calculated from
vorbis_bitrate
> - which of course doesn't change if you alter the quality setting. A bug,
> surely. Patch attached. It applies to 3_1_BRANCH, I assume it will to HEAD.

Committed to both HEAD and BRANCH with minor style/comment changes.  Thanks!

> I agree. I too was a little disappointed that my changes weren't picked up
> back in August, or since. I've not done any Ogg ripping since, so haven't
> needed to check.

Sometimes it's just a matter of kicking people until you find someone that's
either responcible for the code or happens to be feeling motivated.  ;-)

Cheers!

-Scott

--
Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
--Bertrand Russell