JuK -> KDE CVS

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Fri Feb 28 19:42:37 GMT 2003

Am Freitag, 28. Februar 2003 20:10 schrieb Neil Stevens:
> The point is that everything you do in your app could be done with Noatun
> plugins, and would bring more functionality that way.
>
> Look:  I'm not necessarily arguing against your app's inclusion in KDE 3.2.
> I favor a large, inclusive KDE.  I just question what value it would bring
> to the release that Noatun doesn't already provide.
The greatest value is the usability of JUK. It just works, right away. No need
to search for some obscure plugins or anything. It is dead easy to use and
that makes it a great addition IMO. I am sure that Scott and others will be
happy to work on integrating the internals if there really is much that can
be done.
But the GUI is the biggest strength and should not be replaced by something
confusing.

Klas (Just another supporter of Juk)