Admin: mail problems with two accounts

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 15:18:17 GMT 2003

Hello,

I've disabled the sending of mails to the accounts
michaeljones at mailbolt.com
and
jan.zapletal at quick.cz
because it seems they reached their quota locally and mails bounced.

If those subscriptions are not fixed during the following month (the
"nomail" flag is still set by end of March) and I receive no mail from
thier owners, I'll remove those subscriptions just so that we don't keep
them forever there ( of course, they'll be welcome to suscribe again in
the future with correct accounts ).

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous ?  -- Hobbes