Streaming QT file through proxy server

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Mon Feb 10 14:14:27 GMT 2003

At work, I'm behind a proxy server (configured manually), and I cannot
read streaming quicktime file from konqueror (using the embeddable
media player), like those from http://www.apple.com/trailers/.
Each time I want to see a trailer, the embedded media player window
appear, I click on the "Play" button, and then nothing happens.
I attached a piece of debug output (I wonder if the fact that the
HTTP header doesn't mention quicktime file as accepted format might
be part of the explanation).

I have xine-cvs installed, and I'm using KDE-CVS from last night.
Netscape + crossover + quicktime works OK. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Cc-me to reach me, I'm not subscribed to kde-multimedia.

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.