(no subject)

Jose Alvarez jose at oralco.com
Fri Dec 19 09:28:01 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the list, first of all let me wish you all a merry christmas.
The reason I'm writing is because I have recently installed KDE 3.14 in my
system compiling it from the source code. Everything works fine except for
the arts daemon wich gives me the following error:
   Sound server fatal error:
	file mcoputils.cc: line 269 (static bool Arts::MCOPUtils::tokenize(const
std::string&, std::string&, std::vector<std::string,
std::allocator<std::string> >&)): assertion failed: (c != '\n')

   Any clues about what I might be doing wrong? I compiled KDE with gcc
3.23 and had no compilation errors, it may be some library that I'm
missing or it is too old but I don't know which one.

Thanks in advance,

José.
--
José Alvarez