KAudioManagerPlay - error handling

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon Aug 25 07:57:27 BST 2003

I don't think checking for isNull() makes a lot of sense here. isNull is only
true if constructing the object on the soundserver didn't work. What's
probably more interesting is to check for error(). But still, silently
ignoring that there is a problem is probably also not great.

Somehow the error handling should work with KArtsServer... dunno.

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de