KMix / aRTs question

david mattatall davidsmind at linuxbasics.com
Fri Apr 25 15:10:33 BST 2003

On April 25, 2003 05:33 am, Arnold Krille wrote:
> I don't want to discuss the issues around aRts/MAS...
>
> We have a status-quo that is kept until kde4 and this is called aRts. For
> this I write KDE-Applications if I have the time...
>
> Arnold

You cannot Change from the Status-quo unless you discuss the issues
surrounding that change. No one is suggesting we change from arts
immediately, people are only suggesting possible replacements for arts. There
is also no shortage of replacements, mas, nas, esd, gstreamer, the list goes
on and on, so talking about the sound server situation this far ahead of time
seems the only logical thing to do.

--
AIM: StabbyMcforehead

Email: davidsmind at linuxbasics dot com
Weblog: http://davidsmind.diaryland.com