kdms 'New session feature' and artsd

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Apr 2 20:04:52 BST 2003

Hello,

I really like kdm 'New Session feature' (Me on :0, kids on :1).
Unfortunately artsd on :0 blocks arts on :1.    Is there a way
to tell artsd on :0 to send everyting null (e.g, when :1 gets activated)?
and vice versa when switching back from :0 to :1?

Using artsd :0 and :1 -> nas  is one possibility but latency gets
worse.

Achim
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com