Sound FX for KDE

Jim Tadd jim at jetsound.st
Sun Oct 6 18:47:56 BST 2002

I wonder if the KDE project is interested in adding my collection of sounds.
I actually create sound FX for Theatre use and I have a small collection of
sounds that would be useful and interesting to KDE users. They are suitable
for system sounds or games programs. My English woman's voice recordings are
a particularly popular download from my web site.
If you visit my web site the sounds listed on the CD's are not my property
but nearly all of the downloadable sounds are. If there any particular sounds
required by any part of the KDE project that I don't have in stock I can
create them.

Jim Tadd
www.jetsound.st