send us your mail

Leslie Posey webmaster at nitenet.net
Tue Oct 1 14:56:38 BST 2002

>From Leslie posey
Please send us your mail We would like to here from you
Please visit http://www.nitenet.net
We need help on free student internet access.
we plan to make it ready for students that cant afford access
computer education in schools is great, But when summer comes
they are dumped for a while.
thats when they get into trouble trying to get access.
40% of all students world wide,get into trouble trying to get back
on the internet during summer time. computer theft,credit cards,and more.
if you can help nitenet in this program please reply.