configure check for ogg support

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Sat Jul 27 18:50:29 BST 2002

Hi all
In my game we use .ogg files to play sound and therefore I need to find out
whether ogg support provided by arts.

Can I simply check for the existence of OGGPlayObject.mcopclass ?
I.e.can I assume that ogg support is given when this file exists (as long as
the installation isn't broken).

I've also written a configure check that tries to find out whether the mpeglib
installation supports ogg files. Does libarts_mpeglib automatically support
ogg files if mpeglib does? Even if mpeglib didn't do so when libarts_mpeglib
was compiled?

Thanks for your help

CU
Andi