New version of the Lyrics plugin

Ismael Orenstein ismore at ieg.com.br
Wed Jul 24 01:39:41 BST 2002

Hey there!

<shameless plug>
I've almost finished the Lyrics plugin, but I wanted some user feedback to
know if there is anything that must be done.

Currently it can search for lyrics in several different places (and those
places are all configurable), can make it follow the playlist (so that when
the music changes it automatically starts the search) and can attach a url to
a song (so that it won't have to search again after the song is found). I
think that it is working fine (except for the configuration dialog, whose
buttons don't all work), but it is always good to get feedback/bug reports
from others.

For those that want to test it, it is in the kdeaddons CVS module.

Thanks a lot! :)
</shameless plug>

Best regards,
--