Patch for missing translations in noatun

Stefan Asserhäll stefan.asserhall at telia.com
Tue Jul 23 23:57:37 BST 2002

Hi,

Here is a patch for translations of equalizer presets not being shown,
that fixes the problem for me. I also noticed that preset.eclecticguitar
was not installed. A mistake?

Can I commit this patch to CVS?

I've already applied three other similar (but trivial) patches:
1. Finding noatun plugin files in kdeaddon for desktop.pot
2. Added "*.ui" to noatun/Makefile.am for translation
3. Added "i18n" to noatun/modules/simple/userinterface.cpp

The only remaining i18n problem in noatun that I know of, is that
effects and their configuration dialogs are not translated. This is
pretty hard to do, since the strings come from arts (where nothing is
translated). For "known" effects, it could be fixed with I18N_NOOP,
similar to what is done for the equalizer presets. I can implement
that, if agreed.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me.

/ Stefan Asserhäll