KREC

Arnold Krille kde at arnoldarts.de
Sat Aug 17 17:58:27 BST 2002

I'm sorry for getting a bit angry.

Please understand my situation:
- I am glad to have my name in KDE.
- I am glad my Linux has reached the Internet (after long work and much pain).
- I am waiting for a CVS-Account for maintaining KRec effectively.
- I am not so used to work with CVS together with other peoples. I use my
CVS-Server for Backups but a "needs merge" is something new for me.
- The changes where already made by me (except the Makefile.am) and were
waiting for commit. (You did useless work;(
- I get the cvs at mail.kde.org only Filtered thru kretz.dyndns.org (thanks to
Matthias Kretz) so I get informed of krec-commits but there were some
problems in his filter...
- Anonymous-CVS is appr. an hour later (which I can understand very well)...

Please forgive! (and perhaps give my an CVS-Account;-)))

Arnold

PS: I added a little startup-tutorial which should explain the first use of
KRec and a real documentation is in progress...