Kontact Touch and N9 30.2012.07-1 upgrade

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 1 09:48:35 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch 29 Februar 2012 19:30:06 schrieb Laszlo Papp:
> > 1) There are 3 files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
> > 2) Delete the 2 non-aegis ones---one is called "community" and the other
> > one I can't remember
>
> Unsure which 2 "non-aegis ones" you mean, but please do not delete the
> osa.list in there. That is an important part of the factory state.

I just put a comment sign "#" before the two lines
in the community list, apt-get update and then the graphical updated
worked.

Now I also have an idea, why it did not work originally:
I had not updated to the lastest revisions from the community source,
especially missing newer versions of some packages from the Kontact Touch
stack.

So Andre, don't forget to drop and email here when there are new packages
for an update, it seems not to trigger graphical updates. :)

Laszlo, Leo, thanks again for your hints!

Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member