Kontact Touch, N9, large account

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 9 09:03:21 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012 15:18:22 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Turns out this was cased by a limitation of the MyDocs filesystem
> it can only create 32762 files in on directory. So I guess I should set the
>   SizeThreshold = 8192
> configuration variable in  .config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc
> the default is 4096. I should probably add this to the wiki as well.

Starting with fresh accounts, this seems to work, so I've added
this to the instructions on the wiki page:
  http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/Harmattan

When deleting the old account, Kontact deleted almost all entries
in the file_db_data dir. However I still have 200K in akonadi.db
and 940K in the akonadi.db-wal ,which probably is the sqlite "write ahead
lock" journal file. Does somebody know when this -wal file shrinks again?
This is quite a bit of space for the N9.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member