Kontact Touch Icons

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jan 31 17:26:02 UTC 2012

Hi,
I was just reminded that still nothing happened with the nice icons nuno did
for harmattan :)
So i've pushed them into the kdepim repo at least but before integrating them
(with some hacks so that they would only be used on Harmattan) I wanted to
ask if we should not make them default for all platforms.

I find them an overall improvement of the old icons they look way more "fresh"
and modern then the greyish old ones. And i think they would integrate better
in the look and feel of most if not all Platforms we run on. Of course they
no longer would match the splashscreen,..
But as this is a taste issue, what do you think?

As a reminder I've attached the new icons

Nuno could you provide the scalable versions or some more sizes like 48x48?

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/