Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Jan 28 13:13:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

just tried this on a fresh N9, indeed a *huge* improvement over last time I
installed it, great job! :)

I only found one issue, dirmngr depends on adduser, which seems to be only
available in the rzr repo. So, I had to manually download and install that.

Apart from that I only spotted another minor thing that could be improved, the
*-pth versions of gpgme are not used if the *-pthread version is available
IIRC, so we could skip a few small packages there.

regards
Volker