Connecting Kontact Touch with owncloud?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 25 09:20:43 UTC 2012

Hi Sascha,

Am Tuesday, 24. January 2012 23:02:32 schrieb Sascha Manns:
> i'm using owncloud to access my Contacts and Calendars.
> Exists any way to connect KM with my cloud?
>
> If i'm add a Account KM gives me just 2 options:
>
> 1.) Kolab Server
> 2.) Personal Contacts.
>
> Or works 1 with Owncloud too?

it should work similiar to Kontact (Desktop), where I haven't tried it.
Maybe an account wizard option or plugin is missing.

Using your own instance of a Kolab Server or a rented one
can be a good idea nevertheless as it is optimized for
groupware usage.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member