Kontact Touch and N9 30.2012.07-1 upgrade

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Wed Feb 29 16:49:59 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 05:44:59 PM Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Hi Laszlo,
>
> > Have you tried to remove the "custom" repositories to restore the
> > "factory" state in that respect ? It caused issues for the people
> > previously.
>
> This is on my list to try.
> I had hoped there is a troubleshoot wiki page or something. :)

I had this same issue on my N9, and the only "custom" stuff I did was enabling
Developer Mode and installing Kontact. This is how I fixed it (YMMV, this
worked for me, may not for you):

1) There are 3 files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
2) Delete the 2 non-aegis ones---one is called "community" and the other one I
can't remember
3) Disable Developer mode
4) Reboot the phone
5) REtry the upgrade