Packaging Development KDEPIM Versions for N900 Fremantle

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Sep 8 14:24:42 UTC 2011

On Thursday, 2011-09-08, Volker Krause wrote:
> On Thursday 08 September 2011 08:53:16 Bjoern Ricks wrote:

> > > Thanks, kdelibs is working now as well. Moving on to kdepimlibs :)
> >
> > After you did nearly 100 commits to update kdelibs packages ;-)
>
> well, it takes a while if you only get an error message every hour or two,
> noting exactly one file that's wrong ;)
>
> Anyway, I'm stuck now in kdepimlibs that still claims not being able to
> find Soprano and Nepomuk, no idea yet what might cause that, kdelibs found
> those just fine.

Might not be related but I had a similar experience just yesterday when doing
a full rebuild of my checkout.

After some investigation I found that kdelibs' CMake run actually complained
about Soprano not being found but continued anyway (IMHO broken behavior).

However, it looked like Soprano had been installed!

After several unsucessful attempts I found out that I missed some redland or
rasqal packages (not sure which, I installed several at once), which did not
change anything visibly but resulted in Soprano being found by kdelibs and
kdepimlibs then finding Nepomuk.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring