Correct way to include qplatformdefs for harmattan

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Oct 27 09:00:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

One of the issues with Kontact Touch currently is that Q_WS_MAEMO_5 is not
defined and some "mobile device" settings are thus not enabled (hence the
small font, not fullscreen etc.)
So we need to add some ifdefs for Harmattan in the kde code. But to have the
macros for Harmattan available i need to include qplatformdefs.h [1]

This would mean adding an unconditional include to this file in the KDE
Sources since it is not pulled in already by Qt or KDE (which surprised me)

Would this be right approach or should i rather define a macro during the
build as a CMake option?

1:
http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/library/html/guide/html/Developer_Library_Reference_documentation_Porting_applications_to_Harmattan.html

--