Kontact Touch running on Harmattan

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Oct 26 08:18:15 UTC 2011

Hi Laszlo,

thanks for the feedback, I'll have another go at this later, as you have seen
i've misunderstood the way this is implemented.

For me it was the goal was to have the file with group gnupg if i want that
users/processes of group gnupg can read it i thought this is how it should
be. And in #harmattan i've also got the advice from describing my problem
that i should request chown to archive that. That together with the error
message "File not installed" caused some frustration on my end.

I agree with you that the bitching about aegis does not help us at all and we
have to take it as it is. So i will read more of the documentation about this
to get a better understanding how this is meant to work (In contrast to
seeing it as a restriction that has to be worked around). We also need some
more aegis privileges in some other kde packages at least i get errors that
the cache can not be symlinked from /var/tmp etc.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/