Kontact Touch running on Harmattan

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Oct 24 10:52:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 24 October 2011 11:17:03 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 21 October 2011, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've begun adopting our Kontact Touch maemo5 fremantle packages to maemo
> > 6 (meego 1.2 Harmattan). Today i was finally able to install and run
> > kdepim (and sync and send mails etc ;) )
> >
> > To be honest i was really amazed at how fast and reactive it is on the
> > n950. It's totally fun after having worked with it on the n900 (or
> > WinCE... ) to see it now on a handheld device responding as we always
> > thought it should respond :) We'll probably make a Video to show you.
>
> wow, nice :D
>
> would be possible to land those packages on obs or would mean too much
> adaption work? (or obs too broken;)
I mostly developed them locally because here i have a faster buildsetup then
in the obs and also had problems getting the commandline interface to work.
And working with the webui is even more pain ;)

Once all dependency problems i would like to upload my packages into rzr's
repository because they already depend on it and it is the largest community
repo.

Ultimately it would be nice to have them in a build service with continous
integration (afaik the meego public buildservice does not offer source system
integration)

Regards,
Andre

--