KDE Mobile on Harmattan Sprint (Berlin)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Oct 10 15:51:54 UTC 2011

Hey hey :)

We will be holding a KDE Harmattan (Maemo6/MeeGo) sprint on the 18-20th of
November in Berlin, if everything is taking place according to our dreams. :)

Feel free to join us. If you do not have a relevant device, I can lend one, but
only one for the duration of the event. (I have an N9 and also an n950). ;)

You can read further details on the relevant sprint page:
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/61

I would like to push the process forward by the end of this week. Hence, please
make sure you enroll for the sprint, if you would like to join, before Friday
morning. Thank you in advance!

Feel free to contact me with any doubts, and let us sort those out. =)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp