N9 icons and more (was: Kontact Touch on N950 (N9) Video)

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Wed Nov 23 14:49:40 UTC 2011

Hi Bernhard, all,

Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2011, 14:29:22 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Björn,
>
> Am Wednesday, 23. November 2011 12:05:31 schrieb Björn Balazs:
> > just in case there should be anyone interested in making next to the
> > icons also the UI rock even more on the N9 - I would like to bring in
> > my ideas.
> sure I'm interested and guess many are.
>
> > Unfortunaltely I cannot code... :)
>
> And others cannot read your mind. ;)
> So the point is: How can you bring in your ideas that somebody can start
> implementing them? Could you write them down, e.g. in the wiki?

I have done this too often :) Drawing the big picture is very hard to do. And
afterwards coding people have itches somewhere else and most of the work done
is wasted.

Actually I think we need to find some interested people first, that are
willing to work on it and then we need to progress step by step (always only
touching the areas that are itching). Obviously Volker and  Andre work on
making it work at all (Thank you for doing this!) and I am looking forward to
being able to use it at all on this great phone.

Perhaps we can schedule an irc meeting, so we can discuss, who has itches
where and hence wants to scratch them? Or people can first raise their virtual
hand here? Any other suggestions?

Anyhow - I am more than willing to spend voluntary time on this :)

Cheers,
Björn

--
Voluntary Open Source Usability: http://www.OpenUsability.org