Kontact Touch on N950 (N9) Video

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Nov 22 00:04:55 UTC 2011

A Segunda, 7 de Novembro de 2011 09:29:34 Bernhard Reiter você escreveu:
> On http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xehdxu8fVY
> you can see a demo video of a current Kontact Touch
> running the Nokia N950 (N9) done by us.
>
> Thanks to Emanuel!
>
> Best,
> Bernhard

Made the frist 3 harmattan UI guidlines compatible icons for kontact-touch
tomorow I will send the remainning 2.... tested on the n950 they fit the style
well enough... and look like they are part of a group...

Think we can also test a replecement of the images we use in the n900
iterartion with images that fit harmattan QML components....

Cheers
------
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"