Trying to build kdelibs for Harmattan, N9(50)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Nov 3 07:05:09 UTC 2011

Oops, I accidentally pressed the enter button before starting typing
the message, thus an empty answer was sent out. :p I am sorry for my
previous mail.

> someone has time and sake, it is probably also a good idea to get the
> workspace and runtime projects packaged.

Just wanted to mention I could manage the kdebase-runtime build from
the active branch on the Community OBS few minutes ago. Feel free to
use and contact me with any questions.

I hope it helps with plasma components experiment on Harmattan.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp