kontact touch akonadi data location on maemo

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 6 09:08:20 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011 20:53:52 schrieb Divan Santana:
> > In some setup informations we end up having more resources showing the
> > same  data than we want to. It is harmless, you could delete the akonadi
> > resources with akonadiconsole (see warning above) or possibly otherwise
> > with the contacts frontend.
>
> The strange thing is that some contacts are duplicated, some have 7
> copiers, some have 3 others 5. But via horde it only displays one of the
> contact in all sub contact directory.

Are they all from one folder? Or does the number of displayed duplicates
correspond with the folder they are coming from?

> > Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2011 20:59:39 schrieb Divan Santana:
> > > Lastly, also noticed, every now and then kmail mobile when opening says
> > > out- of-office still active. It's really nice that it has that feature,
> > > but in my case it is wrong, my out-of-office is not enabled.
> >
> > You do have sieve scripts on your kolab server, right?
>
> Yes, filters configured via horde.
>
> > Would you like to share which, I mean first of all the names?
> > I never saw this problem before.
>
> Not sure what you mean. My sieve script if I view it from horde looks like
> this. I'll try give more info if it happens again.
>
> 1: # Sieve Filter

Okay, looks harmless. If the specific script is active Kontact Touch should
warn you. So if you get the warning you should list all scripts uploaded to
sieve and which one is active. Maybe this way someone can reproduce the
issue.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.