[MeeGo] Move to Project:KDE

Fathi Boudra fabo at kde.org
Thu May 5 07:54:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

Previously, policies was missing for projects in the MeeGo community OBS.
To move forward, we used home:mkruisselbrink:kde project as the home
of KDE works.
In the meantime, other projects came with some proposals and Project:
has been created.
It worked pretty fine for the community around N900 DE and it's time
to move KDE work under Project:KDE.

Other changes are coming along:
- enabled ARM repositories and the hardfp builders (misnamed armv8el).
It should help to test KDE Mobile on device like N900 and other ARM
devices like the beagleboard, pandaboard, etc...
- added MeeGo 1.2 build target

If you don't follow MeeGo, here's a summary of changes affecting KDE packages:
- Qt is built with OpenGL ES in MeeGo 1.2 compared to 1.1
  It's causing kdebase-workspace build failure (going to fix it)
- clucene has been removed from MeeGo Core
  It's causing strigi unresolvable build (fixed yesterday)

I planned to fix some build failures and get the monitor a bit more greenish.

Happy hacking.

Cheers,

Fathi